Canon LBP6030 Driver – Canon LBP 6030 printer is now a substitute for the legendary HP Laserjet P1102 printer and has not been produced anymore. The Specifications and Fitures of the Canon LBP 6030 Printer are exactly the same as the HP P1102 LaserJet printer. In my opinion the difference is only on the casing, it is exactly the same as the HP P1102. If you don’t believe please see for yourself, you can try the HP P1102 85A cartridge that you entered into LBP 6030, you can definitely enter perfectly and can be directly used for print. The form between the Canon 325 cartridge and the 85A cellphone is exactly the same, no different.
Before Logitekno readers read how to download this Canon LBP 6030 driver, this is a brief review of the printer.
Canon LBP6030 Driver File
The latest updates on your printer driver, are available on the official website, have the least known bugs. Therefore, installing the driver on your computer ensures the best performance of your printer.
|Canon LBP6030 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit|
|Canon LBP6030 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP 64-bit|
|Canon LBP6030 Basic Inf Driver for all Windows and 32-bit Server|
|Canon LBP6030 Basic Inf Driver for all Windows and 64-bit Server|
|Canon LBP6030/LBP6030B/LBP6030W driver for Mac OS X 10.6|
|Canon LBP6030/LBP6030B/LBP6030W driver for Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon LBP6030/LBP6030B/LBP6030W driver for Mac OS X 10.8|
|Canon LBP-6030 driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to Big Sur 11|
|Canon LBP-6030 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit / 64bit)|
Or download the Canon LBP 6030 driver from the Official Canon LBP-6030 website
Operating system supported by Canon LBP6030
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bitWindows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Mac OS V10.0 up to 11.x bigger
- Linux and Ubuntu
How to Download and Install
Here’s how to download Canon LBP6030 Driver :
- First,Download the file Above
- You can download the drivers according to the OS you use on your device.
- Click Download
- Save the downloaded file
- Now you just wait for the download process to finish
- Wait for the download until it’s finished, then click 2x and follow the installation instructions.
- If it’s installed, restart your computer then try connecting to printer.
- The printer is ready for use
If you follow all the stages correctly, then congratulations you managed to know and do how to Canon LBP6030 Driver download. When finished the download process, you only need to install the driver and do some test and document printing tests.
Canon LBP 6030 Printer Review
This printer is ideal for those who have limited space because the Canon LBP-6030 series has a very minimal design and saving place. In addition, the Canon series LBP-6030 is very easy to operate / used.
Canon LBP-6030 Prints very fast, the initial print speed is less than 8 seconds, which saves time and minimizes latency. In addition, the printer, with a range of 19 pages per minute to change the output.
The Canon LBP-6030 Series only requires 1.6 watts energy to operate in energy-saving mode. Because of its high functions, this printer also has the ability to save energy and printing costs.
With one cartridge system that combines toner and drum, you only need to replace one cartridge if a failure or problem occurs. The Canon LBP-6030 Series also has a high capacity paper tray and can accumulate approximately 150 pages of paper. Rest assured that the original Canon LBP-6030 series toner has been developed with exceptional quality.
Specifications of Canon LBP-6030 Printer
- Printing method: monochrome laser
- print speed: A4 to 18ppm
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Input paper: 150 pieces of 80g / m2 paper
- Output paper: 100 pieces of 80g / m2 paper
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope Com10, King Envelope, Envelope C5, DL Envelope, Custom: Width 76.2 to 215.9mm x Length 188 to 355.6mm
- Paper type: ordinary paper, thick paper, transparency, label, envelope.
- Connection: USB 2.0 high speed
- Use 325 toner cartridges
- Monthly print cycle: 5000 pages
- Print volume suggested: 200 – 800 pages per month
- Average power consumption:
- Print: 320 watts
- Standby: 1.8 watts
- Sleep: 0.8 watts